If you are looking for an under sink 4-stage water filter, you really can rely on this iSpring Cu-A4, because it is effective and versatile. What’s more, you also can use it as a refrigerator filter. This 4-stage water filtration system cannot only remove larger impurities (like sand) but also remove or reduce smaller contaminants (like odors and bacteria, pesticides, Herbicides and more other contaminants that are found in our tap water. In a word, this best 4-stage water filter can offer you clean, healthy and good-tasting water. And iSpring is also a famous brand. Their reverse osmosis systems are also extremely high quality and affordable.
This system is designed to be easily designed. Therefore, you can install it yourself without hiring a professional. Even if you prefer to hire a professional, the cost of installation also can be controlled, because the installation is so easy for a professional and he will not spend a lot of time.
Good Water Flow
This system will not slow down the water flow speed, and water flow is pretty good. Therefore, you don’t need to wait for a long time to access clean and healthy water.
Easy to maintain
Although this filter doesn’t come with an indicator to tell you when you need to change its filters, you may need to check the water quality on a regular basis to ensure the water quality is acceptable. And this filter features a one-step water filter change procedure. So it is so easy to maintain and there is no tool required.
- It is able to remove smaller particles that are larger than 0.1 micron, but it doesn’t remove dissolved minerals in water.
- Due to its UF technology, it can remove 6 log of all protozoa and 7 log of bacteria.
- Due to its combination of AC+KDF+PP+UF water filtration systems, this water filter can remove up to 99% of contaminants, like chlorine, VOC, arsenic, lead, TTHMs, heavy metals and microorganisms.
- Features a one-step water filter change, making maintenance much easier.
- No tank and No waste water
- Comes with an Euro style chrome faucet which can cost you about $45, if you buy it separately.
- Each filter pack can last about 6 to 12 months and the capacity can be up to 10,000 gallons. And each filter pack only cost $60.
This water filter gets an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. People who have bought and used it, mostly gave it positive reviews. And there are more than 40 customer reviews. So you can check these reviews and you can learn something. This can help you make a wise buying decision.
Customer left many reviews like the following:
- iSpring is really good because of caring about customer satisfaction
- So far so good, no weird tastes
The Bottom Line
This best 4-stage water filtration system can off you high quality water and the easy installation and maintenance make this one a good choice for those who are looking for an expensive 4-stage water filter. If you think this one is not suitable for you, you also can select a 4-stage water filter, like a reverse osmosis system to purify your water, and this will result in a better result.